Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Kept Woman

There were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, But GOD kept me sane.(Isaiah 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, But the LORD kept me moving. (Genesis 28:15)

At times, I’ve wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, But the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psalm 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn’t enough, But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, food on my table. (Matthew 6:25 -34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. (Jude 24)

When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (Matthew 11:28-30)

I felt unloved then HE took me in and showed me real love (Song of Solomon 2:4)

I Praise the Lord because I'm grateful and blessed to be "KEPT."

[Author Unknown]


1 Peter 1:5 … Who are KEPT by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. ♥