Sunday, January 29, 2012

Somebody Touched the Lord

My soul was sick and dying bound in sin and shame, Somebody called upon the Lord until sweet redemption came. Somebody held me up to God, when I was feeling down, And I'm so glad that somebody prayed so I can sing it now.

Somebody got another prayer through, somebody touched the Lord, Somebody just touched Heaven for another need once more. Somebody prayed until the Spirit came, somebody called on Jesus name, Somebody knocked upon Heaven's door, somebody touched the Lord.

When I needed healing I felt too low to pray, Somebody interceded and soon the healing came. Now help me Lord to pray for those who stand in need of prayer, And let it be said just once more, somebody touched the Lord.

Somebody got another prayer through, somebody touched the Lord, Somebody just touched Heaven for another need once more. Somebody prayed until the Spirit came, somebody called on Jesus name, Somebody knocked upon Heaven's door, somebody touched the Lord.

[Author Unknown]



James 5:16 … Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Matthew 9:21-22 … For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Mark 10:51-52 … And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

Luke 17:17-19 … And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole. ♥