Monday, February 20, 2012

He’s Returning For Us

Our Lord, is returning for us
One day soon, you will see
To take us, to be with Him
Where forever, we will be,

We’re looking, unto heaven
Out into, the eastern sky
Where He will break, through the clouds
To take us, up on high,

So cheer up, look up, speak up
Tell everyone you know
Our Savior Christ, is returning soon
So be prepared, to go,

And look, unto the heavens
For your Redemption is at hand
We’re gonna leave this world, with Jesus
And go, unto a better land.

[Richard Dottery ©2011]

John 14:1-3 ... Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. ♥