Monday, February 13, 2012

His Love to Me

So near, so very near to God
Nearer I could not be;
For in the person of His Son,
I am as near as He.
So dear, so very dear to God,
I could not dearer be;
The love wherewith He loves His Son,
Such is His love to me.

[Catesby Paget]







Romans 8:16-17 ... The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

John 17:22-23 ... And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. ♥