Friday, February 24, 2012

The Power of His Might

Be strong. Not like a wave that can destroy; but strong like the Rock that is unmovable… Be strong in the Lord! ℛℒ




Luke 6:47-48 ... Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

Psalm 62:2 ... He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ... Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Ephesians 6:10 ... Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. ♥