Monday, March 5, 2012

One With The Father

This is love in the making. The love of God is tin-made, it is God's nature. When we receive the Holy Spirit He unites us with God so that His love is manifested in us. When the soul is united to God by the indwelling Holy Spirit, that is not the end; the end is that we may be one with the Father as Jesus was.

[Oswald Chambers]




Ephesians 4:6 ... One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

2 Timothy 1:14 ... That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

John 17:11 ... And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:21 ... That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. ðŸ•Š