Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I AM that I AM


I am a father to Israel
I am a great King
I am alive for evermore      
I am Alpha and Omega  
I am for you
I am from above
I am God
I am God Almighty
I am gracious
I am he
I am he that comforteth you
I am he that doth speak
I am he that liveth, and was dead
I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts
I am holy
I am in the midst of Israel
I am married unto you
I am meek and lowly in heart
I am merciful
I am the Almighty God
I am the bread of life
I am the door
I am the door of the sheep
I am the first and the last
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob
I am the God of thy fathers
I am the good shepherd 
I am the light of the world
I am the living bread
I am the LORD
I am the LORD, and there is none else
I am the Lord GOD
I am the LORD in the midst of the earth
I am the LORD that doth sanctify you
I am the LORD that healeth thee
I am the LORD that maketh all things
I am the LORD that smiteth
I am the LORD, the God of all flesh
I am the LORD thy God
I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt
I am the LORD thy God that divideth the sea
I am the LORD thy God which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go
I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit
I am the LORD which exercise loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness
I am the LORD which hallow you
I am the LORD, your Holy One
I am the resurrection, and the life 
I am the root and offspring of David
I am the Son of God
I am the vine 
I am the way, the truth, and the life
I am their inheritance (speaking of the priests)
I am thy exceeding great reward
I am thy part and thine inheritance (said to the Levites)
I am thy salvation
I am thy Savior
I am thy shield
I am with thee
I am with thee to deliver thee
I am with thee to save thee
I am with you always

Mark 14:62 ... And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. ❤