Monday, May 21, 2012

Prayer Promises








Jeremiah  1:12 ... Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

John 16:24 ... Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Matthew 21:22 ... And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jeremiah 33:3 ... Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

John 14:14 ... If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 16:23 ... And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Jamess 5:16 ... Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Job 22:27 ... Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.

1 John 5:14 ... And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

1 John 5:15 ... And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

John 14:13 ... And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Isaiah 55:11 ... So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 15:7 ... If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Matthew 18:18 ... Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 ... Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

John 15:16 ... Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jeremiah 29:12 ... Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Isaiah 65:24 ... And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Psalm 91:15 ... He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Psalm 141:2 ... Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. ❤