Saturday, June 9, 2012

In the Heart

God hears what is not spoken and understands what is not explained, for His love doesn't work in the lips or in the mind, but in the heart.

[Author Unknown]




Psalm 139:1-4 ...  O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Romans 5:5 ... And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Samuel 16:7 ... But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. ❤