Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Notes from God

1) Will The Road You're On Get You To My Place? - God  


2) C'mon Over And Bring The Kids - God

 
3) What Part of "Thou Shalt Not..." Didn't You Understand? - God 


4) We Need To Talk - God


5) Keep Using My Name in Vain And I'll Make Rush Hour Longer! - God


6) Loved The Wedding, Invite Me To The Marriage - God


7) That "Love Thy Neighbor" Thing, I Meant It - God


 
8) I Love You...I Love You...I Love You... - God


9) Need a Marriage Counselor? I'm Available - God



10) Follow Me - God



11) Big Bang Theory? You've Got To Be Kidding - God



12) My Way Is The Highway - God



13) Need Directions? - God



14) Tell The Kids I Love Them - God



15) Have You Read My #1 Best Seller?  There Will Be A Test! - God


[message from the Internet]