Monday, February 18, 2013

The Day

The day that you come to Jesus Christ ... is your last day alone.

[Ron Hutchcraft]



Joshua 1:5 ... There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ... Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
 
Matthew 28:20 ... Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


John 14:6 ... And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ❤