Saturday, September 14, 2013

Don't Limit God

Beware in your prayers, above everything else, of limiting God, not only by unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do.

[Andrew Murray]




Ephesians 3:20 ... Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


Jeremiah 33:3 ... Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.


1 Timothy 2:8 ... I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.


John 14:12-13 ... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.


Mark 10:27 ... And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. ❤