Wednesday, October 30, 2013

His Hand

The hand that knew a virgin birth.
The hand that sweeps across the earth.
The hand that made the mute to speak,
The hand that healed the sick and weak.
The hand that multiplied fish and bread,
The hand that raised up the dead.
The hand that made the blind to see,
The hand that calmed a raging sea.

That hand that left a darkened tomb,
The hand that makes heavenly room.
The hand that broke Satan's curse,
The hand that holds the universe.
The hand that beckons "the only way,"
The hand that's stretched towards you today.
The hand that formed the scope of time,
The hand that's now holding mine.

The hand that makes a choir sing,
The hand touched an angel's wing.
The hand that says "search no more,"
The hand that opens the church door.
The hand that touched the cross and rod,
The hand that touched the face of God!


[Kitty Frye]




1 Peter 5:6 ... Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Isaiah 41:10 ... Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


John 10:29-30 ... My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  I and my Father are one.

Image: My Opera .Com