Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rejoice in the Lord

When you cannot rejoice in feelings, circumstances or conditions, rejoice in the Lord.
 
[A.B. Simpson]




Philippians 4:4 ... Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.


Psalm 118:24 ... This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


1 Chronicles 16:10 ... Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.


Isaiah 61:10 ... I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Matthew 5:12 ... Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.❤