Monday, October 7, 2013

The Wave

I have learned to kiss the wave that slams me into the Rock of Ages.

[Charles H. Spurgeon]




Psalm 18:2 ... The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Song of Solomon 2:14 ... O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.


1 Corinthians 10:4 ... And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.



1 Peter 4:12-13 ... Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.