Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Miracle Man

The same Jesus who turned water into wine can transform your home, your life, your family, and your future. He is still in the miracle-working business, and His business is the business of transformation.
 
[Adrian Rogers]


 ✞ ✞ ✞

Ezekiel 36:26 ... A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.


2 Corinthians 5:17 ... Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


Proverbs 6:31 ... But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.


Jeremiah 30:17 ... For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.


John 8:36 ... If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.❤