Monday, March 16, 2015

My Own Special Treasure

Every true believer is surrendered to the ownership of Christ. Up to the hour of conversion we had other masters: self, sin, and the devil. Now Jesus says to each Christian, "You are Mine! I own you. I will instruct you, and polish you, and put you wherever it pleases Me. I will take care of you, and nothing shall pluck you out of My hand. You shall be My own special treasure in the day of My triumphant appearing. I will place you in My crown!"

[Theodore Cuyler]






Exodus 19:5 ... Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Malachi 3:17 ... And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.


Isaiah 61:10 ... I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


John 10:28 ... And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.