Saturday, October 31, 2015

What Would Jesus Do?

If at any time you are in any perplexity as to what to  do, simply ask the question, "What would Jesus do?"

Ask God by His Holy Spirit to show you what Jesus would  do. Study your Bible to find out what Jesus did do and follow Him.


[R. A. Torrey]

 photo tree_zpsa8ri8wtc.jpg



Psalm 143:8 ... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.


John 13:15 ...  For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.


Hebrews 12:1 ... Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,


1 Peter 2:21 ... For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:❤