Monday, January 25, 2016

Always Something

It is twenty-one years this year since I could sit up, and for nineteen years it has been this one position in bed; but isn't it wonderful that He enables us to triumph, and to rejoice in Him?

There is always something to be happy about if we look for it: Two men looked through prison bars,  The one saw mud, the other stars.  No created powers in hell, or out of hell, can mar the music of our Lord Jesus, nor spoil our song of joy.

[Amy Carmichael]


  ✞  ✞ 



Psalm 138:1 ... I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.


James 1:2-3 ... My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.


Philippians 4:1 ... Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.❤