Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nothing As Precious

Christ is MOST precious! Oh, sirs! angels are precious, saints are precious, friends are precious, Heaven is precious but Christ is ten thousand times more precious than these!


Let a believer search Heaven and earth and yet he will find nothing comparable to Christ. To be like to Him is our happiness! To draw near to Him is our holiness! You see, beloved, life is precious, freedom is precious, health is precious, peace is precious, food and clothing are precious, gold and silver are precious, kingdoms and crowns are precious. Indeed they are, in their places but nothing is as precious as Jesus Christ!


[William Dyer]




Psalm 73:25 ... Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.


Philippians 3:8 ... Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,


1 Peter 2:7 ... Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,❤