Saturday, October 1, 2016

By The Grace of God

All that I am  as a child of God,  as a servant of Christ,  as an heir of Heavenly glory,  I am by the grace of God!


Am I cleansed from the guilt of my sins? It was Your grace, O God of love, which opened the fountain that washed it all away!


Am I justified? It was Your grace that provided the spotless robe of righteousness, in which I stand accepted before You.


Am I sanctified? It is not by works of righteousness which I have done, but by Your grace I am saved from the love and power of my sins.


Am I bearing any fruit to Your glory? It is by Your grace in Christ Jesus--for apart from Him, I could do nothing.


Am I different from what I once was, or from the ungodly who have their portion in this world? It is Your grace alone which has made me to differ. I have nothing which I have not received from You.


"By the grace of God I am what I am!"  A pardoned sinner,  a justified believer,  an adopted child,  an heir of glory!


  ✞  ✞ 





1 Corinthians 15:10 ... But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.



Titus 3:7 ... That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.


Romans 3:24 ... Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:❤