Sunday, November 27, 2016

I Am Most At Fault

I am ashamed of my thoughts of Him, they are so poor, and so unworthy of Him. He is so great, and so glorious, and so good, and so gracious that I cannot think of Him as I desire to.


Do you inquire what I think of His person? He is the chief among ten thousand, and the altogether lovely One! He unites in Himself, Deity and Manhood
"All human beauties all Divine, In my Beloved meet and shine!"


Do you ask what I think of His work? It is perfect! His obedience is spotless! His atonement is complete! His work of redemption is accomplished, "It is Finished!"


Do you ask what I think of His love? Ah, here it is that I am most at fault and no wonder, for His love surpasses knowledge! Its height and depth, its length and its breadth are immeasurable! His love is free, unchanging, and eternal. It is unparalleled it is Dying love! He loved me and gave Himself for me! Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends but Jesus laid down His life for His enemies!


[Author Unknown]










Matthew 22:42 ...  Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.




Romans 5:6 ... For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.




Ephesians 3:19 ...  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.❤