Sunday, December 18, 2016

On The Winding Road

I do not know what is around that next turn in this winding trail of life. But I know this: whatever there is around that corner, I shall have my hand in Another's hand when I go and face it. And if I feel a little bit disturbed, I shall move my finger around in the palm of that hand till I find the scar, and then I shall know that Jesus Christ, who on the cross was wounded for my sins is not going to leave me no matter what corner I go around on the winding road of life.




[W. B. Hinson]







Isaiah 42:16 ... And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.





Psalm 17:5 ... Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.



Proverbs 3:6 ... In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.❤