Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Within The Palm of God's Hand

Not only are we, ourselves, in the hand of the Lord but all that surrounds us is in His hand! Our times make up a kind of atmosphere of existence and all of this is under His divine arrangement.


We dwell within the palm of God's hand! We are absolutely at His disposal and all our circumstances are arranged by Him in all their details. We are comforted to have it so!


When one knows that his times are in God's hands, he would not change places with a king! No, nor even with an angel!


[Charles H. Spurgeon]








Psalm 31:15 ... My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.



Isaiah 41:10 ... Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 49:16 ... Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.❤