Thursday, April 19, 2018

God Speaks to His Children

Over and over and over throughout the entire Bible, God speaks to His Children, specific revelation, instruction and encouragement. Then we see the faithfulness of His words manifest on earth. If Jesus is the only one that knows the way to your personal destiny and eternal life, how important is learning to hear His voice?

God is closer to you than you may realize. I want to encourage you to cry out to God in a journal. Ask Him questions and ask Him for help and wisdom for the things you are going through right now. He wants to speak to you more than you want to speak to Him. As you interact with questions to God, subconsciously you will be setting your heart to ‘listen’ for His ‘inspired answers’.

True Love has a voice. As you become aware of His inspired voice above all others, you will begin to gain illuminated revelation and wisdom to walk in your inspired calling and destiny. There is nothing more important than you finding ‘His voice’.


[Troi Nelson Cockayne]





Exodus 3:14 ...  And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.


Joshua 3:7 ... And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee.


1 Samuel 3:11 ... And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.


Jeremiah 1:7 ... But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.


Acts 9:15 ... But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: