Saturday, May 26, 2018

His Loving Hand

Life is often an enigma.  It brings to us many things that we cannot understand. How blessed it is at such times, to realize that there is One wiser than we, who has our lives in His care and who sees all and understands all!  God is our Father, and we are the children of His love. He has our welfare at heart. He is interested in all that concerns us.  He watches over all our lives, and nothing that comes to us can come without His wise appointment.  Whatever comes, He knows full well its effect upon us, and His loving hand is ever ready to protect and help His children.


[Charles Naylor]



✞ ✞ ✞ 



Isaiah 41:10 ... Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Song of Solomon 2:6 ... His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.



Psalm 20:6 ... Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.