Saturday, November 26, 2022

Busybodies

Busybodies have destroyed more marriages, ruined more names, and caused untold strife between a church and its pastor than anything devils could do. 

If it ain’t your business, stay out of it. 

 [Christopher Gregory]

 ✞  ✞  ✞ 

Proverbs 11:13 ... A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Exodus 23:1 ... Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

2 Corinthians 12:20 ...  For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

Ephesians 4:29 ...  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.