Exhibiting joy in the midst of trouble confounds the enemy. He’s focused on killing, stealing and destroying our faith in Abba-YHWH, so when we respond with His joy when the devil throws his best punch at us, it confuses him. This kind of joy causes him to temporarily retreat from the battlefield (our minds) in order to strategize a better approach. But we must never forget, though, that his only intent is to take us out and, furthermore, just how extremely cunning and patient he is. He prowls around believers like a hungry, roaring lion waiting for a more opportune time to strike again in order to devour our faith in our Heavenly Father. (John 10:10; 1 Peter 5:8; Luke 4:13)
Whom will you serve? Yeshua (Jesus) is Christ, the only true Living God, the Lord God Almighty, Lord of lords, King of kings, my Savior, and my Faithful Friend. If you do not have a personal relationship with HIM, I encourage doing so. God is awesome and HE loves YOU.
Wednesday, June 24, 2026
Mourning Into Dancing ...
It’s easy to wonder how we can possibly have such joy in times of severe trials and grief. But if we look at this scripture again, we can plainly see it doesn’t say it’s OUR joy that’s our strength but the YHWH’s. HIS joy builds us up and sets us back on course to face the ensuing battle yet again. All we have to do is ask…
Father, I am weakening from the fierce blows of the enemy. I cannot endure another moment unless you supernaturally intervene. Anoint (empower) me with YOUR joy, Father, that I may finish the race you have set before me. Strengthen me that I may declare in the face of my enemy that I am more than a conqueror in Messiah Jesus of Nazareth! Amen.
[Tracie Justice]
2 Chronicles 20:27 ... Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the Lord had made them to rejoice over their enemies.
Nehemiah 8:10 ... Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.❤