Saturday, August 29, 2026

You Can Do All Things!!

All that God is, He is to you! All He has, He has for you! All He has promised, He will fulfill in you! Ever, ever remember that all things are possible to your God, your Father, your Savior, and your Friend!

Jesus, my Savior and my Lord! 'Tis good to trust your name; Your power, your faithfulness, and love, Will ever be the same!

What, though my griefs are not removed yet why should I despair? While everlasting arms support, I can the burden bear!

Weak as I am yet through your grace, I all things can perform; And triumph in your saving name, Amid the raging storm!


[James Smith]



Philippians 4:13 ... I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Matthew 19:26 ...  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. ❤