Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Pick Me!!

I thank You, Lord, that I can bow before You to be stripped of my pride. Convict my heart. Wash me clean. Make me holy and acceptable in Your sight. Convict me when I am tempted to want to be right, or to have the last word. Forgive me for being proudly defiant and presumptuous against You, rather than sitting still and listening for Your instruction.

Stir up Your Holy Spirit within me. Prompt me to be still before You as a living sacrifice. Prompt me daily. I cannot do this on my own. Prompt me to get up at dawn. Prompt me to cry out before You. Prompt me to pray for those who have wronged me. Mold back the parts of me that are out of Your alignment.

Smooth out my rough edges. Let Your countenance shine before me as You see the good thing You are doing in me before Your eyes. I am Yours, Lord. Use me. Pick me. I am here.

                                                           word-of-encouragement.com


Psalm 51:10 ... Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.