Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jesus, You Are My All In All

When I fall … He lifts me up!
When I fail … He forgives!
When I am weak … He is strong!
When I am lost … He is the way!
When I am afraid … He is my courage!

When I stumble … He steadies me!
When I am hurt … He heals me!
When I am broken … He mends me!
When I am blind, … He leads me!
When I am hungry … He feeds me!

When I face trials … He is with me!
When I face persecution … He shields me!
When I face problems … He comforts me!
When I face loss, … He provides for me!
When I face Death … He carries me Home!

[Author Unknown]

Colossians 3:11 … Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

1 Corinthians 15:28 … And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. ♥