Monday, December 31, 2012

Guiding Light

The lord is my guiding light; I shall not stumble and fall.
He maketh bright the path I thread
In bright light path; He leadeth me
The safe way by.

My sight he doth restore again;
And me to doth clearly see
Within the paths to everlasting peace,
Even for His own glory.

Yes, though I walk in obstacles filled path,
Yet will I fear none trip and fall
For thou art always with me; and
Your angels my foot to guide.

In victory thou hast lifted me high,
In presence of my foes;
The crown of honour thou giveth to me,
And my joy knew no bound.

Peace, joy and love all my life
Shall surely with me stay;
And in your presence forevermore
My dwelling place shall be.


[Author Unknown]




Psalm 27:1 ... The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?



Psalm 119:105 ... Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.



Isaiah 42:16 ... And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.❤