Sunday, October 9, 2016

Certainly, I Will Be With You!!

Then, Lord, I will go forward. I would not venture a step if You did not accompany me; but if You are with me, then all is well.

With You I will go forth to my
daily business in the world for You will keep me amidst its temptations and snares.

With You I will labor in Your
vineyard for You will make Your strength perfect in my weakness.

With You I will walk the thorny path of
trial for You will furnish me with shoes of iron and brass.

With You I will enter the field of
conflict for You will teach my hands to war, and will cover my head in the day of battle.

With You I will enter the chamber of
pain and weakness for You will make all my bed in my sickness.

With You I will walk through the
valley of the shadow of death, and will fear no evil for Your rod and Your staff will comfort me.

With You I will enter the
waters of Jordan for You will bear me through, and land me on the shore of the heavenly Canaan.



[Author Unknown]


✞✞



Exodus 3:12 ...  And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.


Matthew 28:20 ... Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


Hebrews 13:5 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.❤